How about eating in the ‘Mediterranean’ style? How about decarbon fat? In addition to the clean food that we already know we must eat in a little cooking. Reduce the use of lard Palm oil in cooking. Choose to eat low-fat protein. And switched to eating more fruits and vegetables There are still ways to eat healthy foods that are popular with Westerners for a long time. It is proven to reduce the risk of many dangerous diseases, that is, eating the “Mediterranean” style.
How good is “Mediterranean” eating?
There are research reports that People in Mediterranean countries such as Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Morocco Rate of patients with heart disease and blood vessels. Less than other countries In Europe together With important variables coming from the food eaten each day That is, eating the Mediterranean diet itself.
How do you eat the “Mediterranean” style?
Mainly, eating a Mediterranean diet. Can be done by eating these food choices
- Eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains and good fats to healthier every day.
- Eat protein from meat, fish, poultry, nuts, and eggs every week.
- Consistently eating dairy foods, such as fresh milk, yogurt.
- Reduce eating red meat.
What are good carbohydrates?
Usually when thinking about Healthy food Usually low in fat And less carbohydrates. Because it is viewed as a high-energy food But eating the Mediterranean can eat fat. And carbohydrates But have to choose to eat the right type
- Fats Choose to eat only healthy fats – unsaturated fatty acids that can be found in vegetable oils. such as olive oil, sesame oil, safflower oil, avocado, sea fish such as salmon, tuna, nuts, whole grains. etc.
- Carbohydrates Choose to eat only complex carbohydrates. Which is an unrefined carbohydrate Untreated Therefore contains dietary fiber And high nutritional value. They are found in brown rice, boiled rice, whole wheat bread, whole grains, and in certain types of fruits and vegetables, such as taro, sweet potatoes, and nuts.