Finished off with Japanese Tuna Cold Soba. Add raw tuna Drizzled with clear Japanese soy sauce dressing Paired with Japanese cucumber, carrot and scallion.
Ingredients Japanese Tuna Cold Soba (serves 2)
- Boiled soba noodles 1+1/2 cups
- raw tuna (diced) 200 g
- Japanese cucumber
- Japanese spring onions
- Roasted White Sesame (Garnish)
- Tobiko Roe (Garnish)
Ingredients Clear Japanese Soy Sauce Salad Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tbsp shoyu dressing
- a little Japanese cayenne pepper
How to make
1. Boil soba noodles in boiling water until cooked. Quickly scoop up through cold water, set aside to drain and set aside on a plate.
2. Place raw tuna fillets. Japanese cucumber, carrot and scallion
3. Mix the salad dressing together. Topped on soba noodles and tuna Sprinkled with roasted white sesame and tobiko roe.
Note: Tobiko roe is obtained from Flying Fish roe, clear orange pellets, crunchy flesh, slightly salty flavor.
According to report by ufabet