Generally Behavioral changes before mental illness arises often have some warning signs, such as:
- Have negative thoughts about themselves
- Feeling often anxious or troubled
- Feel very hopeless or depressed
- Feeling more paranoid, suspicious, or anxious about the things around you
- Anger or mood swings
- Not as happy with life as before
- There is a feeling that living each day is difficult.
- Often new thoughts or strange feelings arise, or may not feel at all.
- Sleeping too much or having trouble sleeping
- Not self care and cleanliness
- Difficulty separating imagination and reality
- Confused speech or have communication problems
- Separating from society or spending more time with oneself
- Have worsening academic or work performance problems
However, if you find yourself continuing these behaviors or the behavior is violent. Should see a doctor for examination and appropriate treatment plan. Because of how quickly the problems related to mental health are treated? The chances of being healed will also be high.