Snoring is very close to us. Most often do not know that they have snoring. Until someone else tells Snoring has a huge impact on health. Especially when accompanied by sleep apnea and will lead to many types of degenerative diseases. Such as high blood pressure acute myocardial infarction arrhythmia cerebrovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and memory loss. Therefore the cause of snoring and sleep apnea is study
According to factors such as.
- Age which when we get older Various tissues and muscles in the throat are slack. And fall to cover the airway easily.
- The structure of the airways is narrow from conditions such as enlarge tonsils. crook nose wall abnormally enlarge tongue, soft palate, drooping uvula, etc.
- Obesity because fat is scatter around Upper airway, when lying down, weight presses on narrow the throat. The diaphragm is not work properly. Decrease lung capacity until the cessation of breathing.
- Exhausted from strenuous exercise or drinking. Because it will make the muscles weak. Including the muscles that support the airway to keep it open. And exhaust therefore causing airway obstruction more easily.
Nowadays, the medical community is increasingly interested in studying and inventing solutions for problems. It is recommended that you UFABET observe the symptoms yourself before consulting a doctor as follows:
- People close to you say that when you sleep. Snoring has stopped After a while, he snores again. Along with having a startle or choking on saliva
- When you wake up in the morning, it’s not clear, even though you’ve slept for the number of hours you should have.
- have dizziness Because you may be deprived of oxygen while sleeping.
- Blood pressure that rises in the morning but decreases in the afternoon.
- During the day, he was more sleepy than usual. to the point of having to sit at night during work or during a meeting Some of them are driving and causing accidents.
- During the night, waking up to urinate more than 2 times, but in the daytime, urinating is infrequent.
When the symptoms above It is best to consult an ear, nose and throat specialist early, rather than start taking care of yourself today. For good health and strength forever