To prevent sedentary behavior. The Sedentary Lifestyle can be fixed by starting a workout. It’s better to start small than not moving at all. Those who have never exercised before may gradually start by alternating between standing and sitting during the day. Try walk and stretch during breaks during work or may move more body each day, such as
- If you sit still for a long time Take breaks to change your posture every 30 minutes to prevent symptoms. office syndrome
- Standing or walking while talking on the phone
- In the case of not being in a hurry or going up and down to a floor that is not very high Should choose to go up or down stairs instead of using elevators or escalators.
- If it’s inconvenient to exercise Cleaning the house or decorating the garden can also help you move during the day.
- go outside to breathe air by walking to greet the neighbors or take the dog for a walk
- Easy workouts at home by watching exercise videos on TV or the Internet. Or do yoga to stretch your muscles.
- Place exercise equipment in the living room, such as a treadmill or exercise bike. For exercising while watching TV
- Choose to work out at a gym or fitness center that’s convenient for you, such as on your way home from work.
These simple methods can help you reduce sedentary behavior. without the need to overdo it The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that adults aged 18-64 get an average of 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise per week, or at least 30 minutes a day, along with a healthy diet. and refrain from smoking for long-term good health.