Olive Oil is a natural oil extract from the fruit of the olive tree. The natural substances in olive oil are benefits of olive oil to the health of the body. Both help reduce bad fat levels in the body. And help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Type of olive oil
- Extra virgin olive oil is a dark green olive oil. Take from squeezing out the oil from fresh olives. They are expensive and can be eat fresh. Or can be use as a salad dressing If this type of olive oil is cooked through heat. Will cause the olive oil to lose its nutritional value. And will turn into bad fats instead.
- Virgin olive oil (virgin) is olive oil. Take from squeezing out the oil from fresh olives. But the olives are older. It is inferior in quality to extra virgin olive oil and is slightly cheaper good for health as well.
- Olive oil (olive oil or pure olive oil) is an oil made from Extra Virgin Olive Oil. And olive oil that has process to add nutrients that have mix. This type of olive oil has a high nutritional value good heat resistance. But if fry the nutrients in Extra Virgin Olive Oil are lost and replace it with bad fats.
- Refined Olive Oil, Light Olive Oil, Extra Light Olive Oil) is olive oil that has process to add nutritional value. The original color, odor, and flavor are extract through chemical and heat treatment. This type of olive oil has a clear color is not expensive. And can withstand high heat as well.
- Olive pomace oil is the oil extract from olive pulp. Then UFABET it is pass through a chemical process. And through heat, low quality, but can be use to cook food such as fried food Therefore, there is a fat value that is not good for the body.
Benefits of olive oil.
- control cholesterol
- Reduce hypercholesterolemia
- Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- lose weight
- Improves metabolism
- reduce high blood pressure
- It has a positive effect on the circulatory system.
- Helps relieve constipation
- contains antioxidants
Safe consumption of olive oil
- The olive oil used for frying is olive oil or pure olive oil.
- Olive oil used for frying is Refined Olive Oil, Light Olive Oil, Extra Light Olive Oil and olive pomace oil.
- Olive oil that should be eaten fresh Unheated and unheated olive oils are extra virgin and virgin olive oils.
- The optimal intake of olive oil is approximately 2 tablespoons (28 grams) per day, or 14% of your daily calories.
- Using olive oil on the skin Allergic reactions may occur. or skin inflammation
Precautions for consuming olive oil
- Consumption of olive oil in pregnant and lactating women should be careful not to consume excess olive oil.
- The consumption of olive oil in diabetics Should check blood sugar levels. to prevent health problems from changes in blood sugar levels
- for those undergoing surgery Should refrain from consuming olive oil 2 weeks before the surgery. Olive oil affects blood sugar levels. Health effects may occur during surgery. and during recovery
The consumption of olive oil affects the body. If used in the right type And controlling the amount, it will be beneficial to health. but if the wrong type and lack of throttling Can be harmful to the body as well, so consumers should study the information well. So that health can benefits of olive oil from the consumption.